Översätt min blog

Translate My Blog

February 17, 2009

Fitness and Diet

One of my passions in the culinary art is to find ways to indulge food and beverage in a healthier way. I will happily share my knowledge and advise with you to help you get on track for the result you are looking for.

About 10 years ago I did long term diets for the purpose of competing in fitness, which meant exercising daily, 6 healthy meals a day and to resist "forbidden" food and beverage desires. This was not just a competition, it was 3 years of dedicated life style with a lot of sacrifices for the purpose of reaching my goals.

The fitness diet and exercise is quite extreme and is probably not what you are looking for, but it gave me a knowledge and interest that can be transpired into anyone's life that wants to better their physical condition. Feel welcome to contact me with questions and thoughts about this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment